The Arizona Companion Animal Spay and Neuter Committee
According to ARS 28-2422.01, the Arizona Companion Animal Spay and Neuter Committee (AzCASNC) is established consisting of the following members who are appointed by the governor:
Two members, each representing a different humane society that is incorporated in this state and that provides spay and neuter services.
- Annette Lagunas, Humane Society of Yuma, Committee Chairman
- Michelle Ryan, Coconino Humane Association
Two members, each representing a different animal control entity that is not affiliated with a humane society
- Arleen Y. Garcia, Sierra Vista Animal Care & Control
- Audra Michael, Pinal County Animal Care & Control
One member who resides in a county with a population of three hundred thousand persons or less and who represents an animal welfare entity.
1. Lisa Schafer, Town of Marana
One member who represents the Arizona veterinary medical association.
- Emily Kane, Arizona Veterinary Medical Association
One member who represents an established community coalition of animal welfare organizations.
- Sonia Hernandez, Fix.Adopt.Save./Alliance for Companion Animals
Meeting Agenda - September 29, 2020
Meeting Agenda and Minutes - November 4th, 5th, 6th, 2020
Meeting Agenda- Notice - Oct, 27, 28 and 29, 2021
Meeting Agenda - December 1, 2021
2021 Grant application can be found on the Funding Guidelines page. Please click the tab above. Thank you.