The Arizona Companion Animal Spay and Neuter Committee
According to ARS 28-2422.01, the Arizona Companion Animal Spay and Neuter Committee (AzCASNC) is established consisting of the following members who are appointed by the governor:
1. Two members, each representing a different humane society that is incorporated in this state and that does not provide animal control services.
2. Two members, each representing a different animal control entity that is not affiliated with a humane society.
3. One member who represents a humane society with an animal control act.
4. One member who represents the Arizona Veterinary Medical Association.
5. One member who represents an established community coalition of animal welfare organizations.